Terms and Conditions
1. By entering GridRival (the "Game") through the website located at www.gridrival.com (the "Website") and associated domains, you are bound to play within the Terms & Conditions of the Game as specified by GridRival.
2. Varying team memberships exist which offer a varying amount of features and game material that your teams can access over the course of the game season. The game material and features supported by each membership type are listed in the game guide section of the website which can be found here. Memberships are on a per team basis and not a per account basis and are priced as follows :
- Free team membership : FREE
- Silver team membership : £6.99 (GBP) / €9 (EUR) / $10 (USD)
- Gold team membership : £7.99 (GBP) / €10 (EUR) / $11 (USD)
If for any reason you feel that you are not able to gain access to the features or game material listed for your revelant membership type please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full refund, if requested with a valid reason, can be made within seven days of purchase.
3. There is a limit to the number of team entries per person/email address which is 4.
4. Incorrect, incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. The computer record of the entry will be considered to be the entry. The decision of GridRival is final.
5. GridRival reserves the right to refuse to accept team names that are felt in its sole opinion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be altered to the name of the team's account holder.
6. GridRival will not enter into any correspondence relating details of the driver and constructor lists, nor will they accept the inclusion into a team of any driver or constructor not included on the published list. New drivers may be added by GridRival once the season commences if a team replaces a driver for any reason. Driver and constructor prices are in no way a true reflection of real-life values.
7. Entrants will score points as set out in the GridRival game guide which can be located here.
8. The rules, point structure and driver and constructor lists are all copyright GridRival. No information may be reproduced in any format without prior written consent from GridRival.
9. Informative and explanatory copy relating to GridRival, including the scoring system and rules, which is located in the game guide form part of the Terms & Conditions of the Game.
10. The Game is not open to employees of GridRival or associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives without prior express permission of GridRival. Any such entries will be ineligible and will be removed from the game.
11. GridRival reserve the right themselves to refuse to accept any entry which, in their opinion, does not comply with the rules and regulations of the competition or which contravenes the spirit of the Game. GridRival further have an absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the rules of the competition at any time and participants agree that no liability shall attach to GridRival as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
12. Any site users found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by GridRival will be immediately removed from the system and have any subscriptions or payments cancelled. Such users will have no recourse to any refunds and GridRival reserves the right to report the matter to the relevant authorities.
13. The winner of the Fantasy Sport World Championship is the entrant whose team accumulates the most points from the first race until the final race of the 2016 season.
14. Team membership fees are not protected in the unlikely case of the game not being fulfilled by GridRival.
15. Disputes In the event of a query or dispute the following process will be followed:
- Email email@example.com with a description of your query, providing details of user account and relevant team.
- The support team will respond to your query within 48 hours (Mon-Fri).
WELCOME TO GRIDRIVAL